Veterinary Clinic Insurance
We offer a veterinary clinic insurance that you can trust to protect you, your business, your clients, your employees and the pets in your care.
- Licensed Veterinarians
- Small-Animal Veterinary Practice
- Mixed, predominantly Small-Animal (Equine up to 25% acceptable)
- Grooming and Boarding as secondary operation acceptable
Phone or email Kevin Morency to get started on your quote.
Since each veterinary is unique, he will discuss your needs and can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Veterinary Insurance Program Highlights
Property & Casualty
- Professional Liability with limits to $10,000,000
- General Liability with limits to $10,000,000
- Professional License Defense coverage
- Animal Coverage (Animal Bailee)
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Loss of Income
- Damage to the property of others
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Workers Compensation
Property & Casualty
Standard Property Coverages:
- Actual Loss Sustained Business Income for up to 12 months
- Business Income from Dependent Properties – $5,000 included with higher limits available
- Equipment Breakdown including breakdown of computer equipment
- Coverage for animals – $5,000 per animal, $5,000 per occurrence (up to $150,000 per occurrence is available)
- Specified cause of loss including animal attack, drowning and theft
- Recovery Expense – $500
- Reward Expense – $1,000
- Emergency Removal – $1,000 includes expense for disposal due to covered cause of loss
- Peak Season – 25% of Business Personal Property Limit
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property – $250,000 Building, $100,000 Business Personal Property
- Removal of Insurance-to-Value Provision – no coinsurance
Optional Property Coverages:
- Blanket Insurance
- Business Income – Extended Period of Indemnity
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost
- Extended Replacement Cost Valuation – Building
- Ordinance Or Law
- Outdoor Signs
- Utility Services – Direct Damage and Time Element
- Water Backup from Sewers or Drains
- Insures for events that damage or degrade insured’s data and systems
- Pays defense and liability costs for an insured’s systems security failure, including the breach of third party business information
- Data Compromise
- Insures data breach, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of personal information
- Helps insured to be compliant with breach notification laws and requirements
- Offers services to affected individuals such as credit monitorings
- Pays defense and liability costs for actions brought by affected individuals as a result of a breach of personal information
- TechAdvantage Equipment Breakdown
- Microelectronics Coverage – when physical damage isn’t detectable but equipment suddenly stops functioning
- Cloud Computing Service Interruption – waiting period, sublimit and deductible apply
- Service Interruption Data Restoration – waiting period, sublimit apply
- Off Premises – Property Damage, Business Income, Extra Expense & Data Restoration Coverage
- Public Relations Coverage – applies if loss of business income (Sublimit – $5,000)
- Aggregate Limit of Insurance – 2X occurrence
- Broadened Named Insured – includes volunteers
- Professional Liability
- Professional License Defense Coverage – $5,000 (optional $25,000 available)
Optional Liability Coverages:
- Aggregate Limit of Insurance by location
- Electronic Data Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Related Practices Liability
- Increased Products/Completed Operations Aggregate – 3X Occurrence
Included on Inland Marine and Crime Standard Coverages:
- Accounts Receivable – $25,000 included with higher limits available
- Computer Hardware and Software included within Business Personal Property
- Data – up to $10,000 included
- Interruption of Computer Operations – up to $10,000 included
- Valuable Papers and Records – $25,000 included with higher limits available
Included crime coverages:
- Money and Securities – $10,000 on premises and $5,000 off premises with higher limits available
- Employee Dishonesty – $5,000 with higher limits available
- Forgery and Alteration – $5,000 with higher limits available
Other Insurance Options available:
- Electronic Data Processing – Hardware, Software, On- and Off-Site Web Servers and Software, Business Income and Extra Expense, and Interruption of Web Site Coverage
- Fine Arts
- Scheduled Property
- Computer Fraud and Funds Transfer Fraud
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
Our specialty business insurance coverage offers convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.